Homeowners can pay there assessments online by clicking on the below link that will
direct you to Union Bank’s website.
Additional online payment instructions are listed below.
Online Payment Information
Union Bank, your Association’s bank, offers online payment options using:
- American Express
There is no fee for eCheck payments;however, your Association’s bank charges a $14.95 transaction fee for credit card payments.
Instructions for making an online payment are as follows:
- Click on the Pay My Dues link.
- Union Bank’s online payments page will open next:
For eCheck Payments: Click on the box for “eCheck Sign-In”
a. For New Users, click on “Register Now” on the right side of the page and then
complete the requested registration information.
b. For Registered Users, enter your Union Bank Login ID and Password in the
For Credit Card Payments: Click on the box for “Pay As Guest”
- Complete the “Account Information” section by first typing part of your association’s
name and then clicking on the “Find” button. From the drop-down menu locate the exact
name of your association with the correct matching city in parentheses. If you have
difficulty with this step then click on the “example” link for further instructions.
- Enter your “Homeowner Account Number” in the box below. Your account number is
listed above your name on the upper right side of your coupon
- Complete the remaining personal and payment information
- Click on the “Authorization Agreement” box and click the “Submit” button
- Print a copy of the payment confirmation page for your records.
Visit Our Sitemap