FS Pay Quick Pay
Homeowners can use our FS Pay QuickPay link or the below QR code to pay online
Please note, that a $3.95 flat rate will be billed for each e-Check (ACH) transaction and a 3.95% service fee will be applied to each credit/debit card transaction. These fees cover the cost of this secure and convenient payment service. You also have no-cost options to pay your assessment by mailing a paper check along with your statement to your Association’s bank lockbox or by making your payment on their website.
Helpful videos and information:
- Adding a Payment Method
- Making a Payment for the first time
- Making a One-Time Payment
- Scheduling a Recurring Payment
Support Contact Information:
- Hours of FSPay Resident Payment Support: 7:00am – 7:00pm CST
- FSPay Resident Payment Support line: (800) 690-0984
- FSPay Resident Payment Support email: [email protected]
- Provide your name, account number, and/or address for assistance
ACH – Monthly AutoPay
Convenient and easy, your monthly assessments payments are automatically withdrawn from your bank account each month. Download and complete the ACH agreement form to sign-up.
Pacific Western Bank
Pacific Western, your Association’s bank, offers online payment options using:
- American Express
There is no fee for eCheck payments; however, your Association’s bank charges a $14.95 transaction fee for credit card payments.
|View step-by-step instructions to make payments easily:|
Visit Our Sitemap